New Year New Look!
So, how did I spend my last night of year 2012? Sadly, I spent it alone in my room together with my phone and laptop, decided to take a break and rest for a night, got myself away from all the studies, waited for my parents and brother to come back from airport, waited to facetime with my sis, and countdown myself. Oh yea, thank you for keeping me accompany till I fall asleep last night, thought that's not I am longing for, but still I appreciate it a lot, thanks for sharing all the nice photo of food when I was waiting for my dinner + supper to arrive. Though the countdown wasn't a grand one, no celebration this year, no family reunion, but counting down with sis through facetime is an new experience as well. I am grateful enough to have what I have now but it would be better if I am celebrating it with the way I want it. Oh, and not forgetting all my sweet kids who texted me and sent me all the sweet personal messages, you girls and boys are really awesome, and also my seniors, you girls are just so sweet to keep me smiling all night. Sent me a message just when you thought I was asleep instead of sending it personally to me just because the messages was too mushy, so cute of you! HEY! all I wish to say is I am contented and blissful to have you guys in my life, past few years might have a better celebration but I have better friends appearing in my life this year. Thanks to those friends who stayed back and back me up all the time when I was down, and thanks to those "friends" who left me behind to make me stronger and matured and also to make it easier to filter non true friends out of my life. =D
Sorry for all the tweets last night, I know it isn't that nice to chat to tweet, but yea..that's how I communicate with some of my friends, so sorry to those who follow me on twitter! but Twitter did stop me from tweeting last night and this morning to stop me from spamming. HAHA!
Alrightey, care to know how am I going to spend my 1st day of year 2013, friends who knows me well will know I am currently a 100% nerd! so yea, am studying in UNI!! ALL ALONE! but well, being alone is nice sometimes, study buddy not here today, so guess my lunch for today will be milo!haha!
Nerd in progress!
ok, I shall stop now and get back to study! Happy New Year again everyone!
p/s: I am still waiting..=(
cheer~
No comments:
Post a Comment