I am actually feeling even tired compared to exam period. Guess that's because all I need to worry about during exam is study, but now, I have so many things to do. Though I had finally finish the SC budget part but there are still so many things waiting for me to deal with. I am worried about my patient study, my patient who always don't pick up my call or reply my email. Worried about CNY, I had lost my focus, I donno what's my plan tomorrow, my schedule is so messed up and I am so tired. I thought I am having holiday now but I am not. I want to enjoy my so called holiday, but I need to get ready for sem 2. I just can't wait for year 2 to be over. And then I will say I can't wait for year 3 to be over, and yea, I can't wait to graduate! I wish I could fast forward my time but keep my parents' age. BUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE. Mind starting to go wild now, guess I really need some rest now, and my back is bloody aching. :'(
who are you to me and who am I to you?
night..
No comments:
Post a Comment