Holiday for few days, I still didnt get enough rest. Spending most of my time doing assignment and yes! one last part and I am done! Oh well, met my Monash Melb friend today and I am really happy..but happy moment dont last isnt it? Got dragged out by my bro again and we went and watched movie..Hansel and Gretel the witch hunter..not a bad movie though..but my plan was to finish my assignment today, obviously I didnt manage to.. Got a call from my friend, she was crying and had to rush down to town to meet her..There goes my last day of holiday..but I am happy that I am able to help, at least that's the least I could do for my close friend..
What I really dislike is you will appear in my mind when I was all alone at night and decided to sleep..:(.. why like that? I need an answer.............
No comments:
Post a Comment