20130106
I was supposed to sleep now, but I have no idea why tears just flow down, having heartache out of the sudden. Just feel like crying out loud, not sure if is due to exam and am feeling stress or I am missing someone who I should not miss. Hating this kind of feelings knowing that you don't mean anything to him and I am still holding back here. Horoscope book always say that Pisces need 10 years to forget someone, I never believe that, but now, I am accepting it, forgetting someone completely is not easy, no matter how badly he/she treated you in the past, deep in your heart he/she still stand a place. He/she will be part of your memories till you leave the world. Not sure if I am naive or silly, I thought they will feel it if I treat them with my heart, but fact is not. I don't know what am I thinking now, I don't know who is in my mind now, sometimes I wish I have selective amnesia, forgetting those unpleasant memories. Trying hard not to let this emotion break down to happen again, but I failed again. What should I do to stop it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment