I am so angry right now but I have no one to rant to. Realised that this is the only place where I can go to..I mean come..arrgh..whatever.. I am tired..physically and mentally..I don't know if is me or the stress level that caused me so easily irritated, even with my hair! I am sad, because people around me don't seems to understand my language, maybe I am from Mars. I find myself annoying when I start ranting, but the thing is, that's the only way I can get rid with all the anger, and also, I tend to forget whatever I ranted. I know I am unhappy with certain people, but I actually forgot the actual event that made me unhappy. I know I am weird, perhaps is just the way of me dealing with all these craps. I don't care how people look at me right now, they might think I am mean, I am self centered, I am pushy, BUT HEY! Remember you are chosen to help the students and stop giving me all the excuses! WHO ARE NOT BUSY RIGHT NOW with all the exam preparation? and you say you are busy when I was the one who did all the jobs? you don't have to deal with all the nonsense from those "president", all those nonsense from our so called seniors and yet you tell me you are busy? I haven even add in all my workload at home, CNY is around the corner, everything is waiting for me to settle, stuff to bring back to hometown, ingredients for reunion dinner, and ohya, all the bills and roadtax! yes..I hate beginning of the years, so much things to do and no.. I am always the free one to clean up the mess you all made. ahh..whatever, just hoping you will understand, I don't shoot you infront of people doesn't mean I am afraid of you but don't want to downgrade myself, and yea..I am slowly walking away from you, our frequency no longer the same, maybe it never the same. Yea..done ranting.
Found a new way to calm myself down, recently addicted to drawing, and I have no idea why, and I am starting to plan my post exam events already.
Post Exam To Do List:
~Steamboat
~Les Mis
~Sing K!
~Korean Food!
~SLEEP!
I am so gona do it even when I have no one to go with. I will just do it myself. I am a loner. =)
And yea, everything changed after holiday and I am more independent now. I have lose my so called best friends and I can't bug my Aussie friends. Although I am wishing someone to depend on, but I doubt there's anyone right now. Well..another piece of my drawing.
I wish I could tell you how much I want to make it right.
If I ever have super power, I hope I can read your mind
I don't like guessing game, and I don't like being played
You won' be able to play with my heart if you are no one to me
but fact is, you are
So I am hoping you could look into it and take it seriously
Acting cool doesn't mean I don't care
Maybe is just me being defensive
And I am just too tired to deal with anything
Maybe I am weak right now and I think a lot
When I start thinking, I assume a lot
the more I assume, the more vulnerable I am
Guess I am starting to talk crap
I NEED A BREAK!
Off to bed. good night.
I know this is random, I don't mean anything.
maybe yes maybe not.
No comments:
Post a Comment