This is what I did in library today, so tired of studying and drawing draws my concentration back again, I don't why, but for now, drawing seems to able to calm my mind down and allow me not to be so easily irritated. Studying for long hour in a day need a lot of determination, I am glad I managed to do it even with my laptop on. At least, I was not wasting time surfing or youtubing anymore. 5 more days! everything will be over and is time to start preparing for 2nd war..=D
Two is better than one. =D
I hope I can keep my current mood till exam over, I wish I can let go everything and concentrate completely on my own stuff. Hoping that nothing can stop me from doing what I want to do. No matter how tired I am, is all worth it, I guess...
No comments:
Post a Comment