Decided to take a break after whole study marathon..been leading a healthy life I guess..sleep almost 8 hours a day but why am I still so tired?! mum said cos I am using my brain a lot...oh well, using up most of my time at home studying, and hey!I am keeping up the goal I set..I am going to finish everything by tomorrow!So I have nearly two weeks time to revise everything again and focus what I am weak at.. Guess I had learnt the lesson from last year, never keep things till last minute, last year was just lucky enough to get me passed but this year will not be the same anymore..but I am really aiming for Merit this time, and I believe I can do it! hopefully..hmm..
Starting from tomorrow will be spending most of my time in library now, and I actually can't wait for it, guess my life now is all about the study study and study..this is not a good thing I guess, but well, I will fix it after my exam! am so sorry for not replying all the group whatsapp, am so sorry for being MIA but I know once I start replying, that will take up whole night..I am being nervous and paranoid, I don't know why, guess I am trying to be competitive this time..just hope everything will follow my plan..really hope all my effort will pay off, considering I did give up a lot of things.
alrightey..back to study..good luck to me, and don get too stress up! =p
No comments:
Post a Comment