20121215

Sem Break..

I still can't believe I am actually having holiday now..time flies so fast that I have trouble remembering what was going on for the past few months, I can only remember the orientation then the SC campaign and now holiday..looking through all the photos I posted on FB last time, am actually feeling sad inside..friends viber me and tell me their graduation is today, sis called me up and asked me to wish Jason for his graduation, I really wish I am there right now.. I haven't attend a single graduation because I am stucked here.. Suddenly feel so empty inside, everyone left JB for holidays and I m all alone here..Holiday doesn't really mean anything to me anymore, when I was still in Aus, I was longing to come back to meet my family and friends, and now I am permanently staying at home, I am longing for a gateaway.. human nature huh? and the stupid exam is right after the holiday! now I am busy building up my warzone..=.="

I have no idea what is in my mind, I just feel so restless and ah, I just couldn't describe that kind of feelings.. I don't even know what I want now.. feeling so messed up! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment