20121206

Sis's Engagement

Browsing through my sis's engagement album, feeling sweet inside..still can't believe my sister who used to be so dependant on me now is going to have her own family. This is life isn't it? Saw my dad's expression that day, he was happy but, I clearly know he still can't let go. Oh well, hope my future brother in law will treat my sis like a princess like how we treat her.

Well, just an engagement already can pull me down, wonder what will happen when they are getting married. 1 day before the engagement, I was asked to pick up my future brother in law my sis from Changi airport at 3am, then pick up the whole family from KSL hotel to JPO, then, evening have to pick them up again and bring them to my house for buffet!=D..The food are so delicious that I can't stop eating till I felt like puking..buahahaa!anyway, it was a wonderful night though I was really exhausted. I am pleased that our family got along with his.
oh yea..we didn't manage to finish it allll..=p

After eating, I was then asked to send them back again, and started to decorating my house with balloons..but I just can't take it anymore and ended up sleeping in the living room, and woke up early the next day and continue my work. It was so rushed that I don't manage to style my hair..=(..anyway, I was then asked to go KSL again and pick them up again.
I love all the heart shape balloon, so sweet!

The ceremony started at 11.30am sharp! It was really an awesome one, and my sis was so pretty!=p


I never expect him to be that sweet, though I always know he is a gentleman, seriously, he is going to be my brother in law?really?haha!well, just gona say, 哥,謝謝你在澳洲常常照顧著我的日子,如今我已然想念,也很謝謝你這麽疼愛我姐!

After the whole ceremony, we went to studio and took photos then off for lunch!I was really tired but I really enjoyed every moment, I am happy to see them again.

姐,你要永遠幸福哦。。愛你。。<3 p="p">

oh well..this is how I look like after the whole ceremony, lazying on the sofa and wanted to sleep so much..=p

So yea, that's all about this post, so tired now that I can just fall asleep anytime. Night world..

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment