isn't very productive though I woke up early and went uni early.. but well, no one in uni and I felt empty inside.. perhaps I am really getting older.. graduation and wedding photos are everywhere on newfeeds, it makes think of my future, I wish I could just graduate and start my own family, but it seems so far away from me..
got a few whatsapps messages from friends asking if I want to have Christmas meal with them, I didn't bother to reply, partly because deep in my heart I am hoping for someone else, though he is not even in JB..celebrated Christmas with family almost every year just because my bro's birthday is on Christmas Eve, and I was wishing for something special this year, but highly doubt it will ever happened.. Now I regretted for not saying yes to bro to follow him back to Melbourne, thanks to the upcoming examination. Bro and sis won't be around this year meaning there will not have any celebration this year.. How sad..
How I wish I could go back in time, life was so carefree during high school, everyone is so naive, and I was so happy though my parents don't really care about me but at least I am leading a life I want.
When can I have my own life, when can I celebrate all these awesome festivals with the awesome special one? When can I go Venice, Italy, France.. wish to go for a real Orchestra concert in Vienna.. so many things in my to-do list, will I be able to accomplish all before I leave the world?
why am I such a emo kid? *sigh..
No comments:
Post a Comment