20121208

Life..

I don't know what I am pursuing right now, why am I always that tired, why am I living for people, why do I care so much? but when you are down and sick, not a single soul cares..you still need to go on with whatever you are asked to do, and I have no stand to say anything. I am feeling so exhausted and terrible right now, but well, life goes on.

I miss my Melbourne friends, like badly, meeting up with my high school friends this morning who we got closer when we were in Melb, I can still feel the bond even when she didn't come back for 3 years, I don't feel any gap between us, those are true friend isn't it?We don't always keep in touch, but once we meet up after so long, we are able to update each other about our life. Congrats my dear, for getting a guy to dote on you now..really happy for you..=D..anyway, Happy Graduation as well, not sure when I will be seeing you again knowing that you will start your work in Melb soon. Promise will go visit again, and that will not be a surprise anymore..

Few years back, when we want to hang out, we often say this. "I am not sure if I am able to go, not sure if my parents can fetch me"

Now, we will say, "hey! let's come out, picking you up in 10!"

10 years later, it will be, "I am sorry, I need to take care of my kids, will you be able to come to my house instead?"

We are all growing up, time is flying and there are no ways to stop it..hate it when all the memories started to flash back..sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment