20101214

was going through the facebook newfeed..guess everyone knows about the news regarding this guy committed suicide because of the broken relationship..well..was reading about people's comments..I kind of find it ridiculous for them to actually anyhow criticize him in the public..yea..is foolish to commit suicide because of relationship..but the things is..those people who are commenting..do there actually know how he was feeling?do there know what condition he was in?I kind of get annoyed when people anyhow judging people based on one side story..they know nothing when they were criticizing people in the net..I used to think why people feel like committing suicide when they are depressed..seriously no one will know until when they really get depression..I am talking about medically depressed..not the random emo kids..emo for nothing..and yea..frankly speaking..I almost tried to kill myself this year before the final exam..I was soo stress about my studies..family pressure as well..feel like giving up..like I said I always think is stupid to commit suicide..and I always wonder why people chose to end their life..in fact..when you are in the stage where you have no one to turn to and you are feeling really mentally depressed..ending your life is the only thing that comes into your mind..I remember while I was waiting for train to go back to city from Clayton..I was actually thinking about jumping down the track when the train is going to arrive..when I reached home..I threw everything on the floor..banging my head to the wall..stuff myself into the pillow and tried to screw as loud as I can..trying to vent all the stress out..and cry madly for no reason..I stayed on 29th floor..all I can remember was I was crying non stop..actually I was trying to study but nothing went into my mind and I started to panic..all the negative thought and power just rush into my brain cell..I stood on the balcony looking down from the balcony..I was actually thinking how will it feel if I just jump down like this..was thinking will all the stress just go away if I jump down..I seriously don't know who to turn to..I know by talking to someone will always help..but not everyone will always be there for you..anyway..when I actually wanted to jump off..I don't know why I want to do that..my mind just went all blank..my phone rang..it was my mum..panicking asking me whether I am fine..she said she was sleeping and she dreamt something bad about me..and yea..I was crying like crazy and I told my mum how stress I was..thanks to my mum..I am here today..and I finally understand why depression leads to suicidal..you won't know whatever you are going to do is right or wrong..all you want at that very moment is to end all the annoying feeling..you will just went out of the mind..so why commenting and criticize people when they actually know nothing..why not they just try to go through what he went through and see how are they going to deal with it?why don't those people try to understand how he feels and learn how to sympathize people who are having a problem to walk out of the misery?why are they so many depression patient in this world?because this world is not warm enough..reality is cruel..there are people like them..commenting "want to die then go die..no one will care.."..isn't that encouraging?being sarcastic is not a way to help them..they need love and care..what happened to this world?most of the people only know how to judge the book by the cover..they don't even willing to take some time to look into the matter and try to understand the whole situation before they try to make any conclusion..or some of them just follow the trend..follow whatever people say..try to understand the whole situation is the least to do before making a conclusion..even primary science student who had lab before knew that..and yea..so come on..keep all the swallow thinking to yourself and stop making a fool of yourself..imagine what will his parents feel when they read the comments..you will never know how heart broken his parents are..so stop judging when you bloody know nothing..is pathetic enough to screw by those people who don't know how to appreciate relationship and took people's love for granted..

night world..

No comments:

Post a Comment