20101213

little updates..=)

well..been talking to a few doctors nowadays..as in..random chat..not for medical check up and stuff..anyway..I slowly realised I am kind of interested in dermatology rather than cardiology and nuero which I used to think is super cool to explore human's heart and brain..but according to the doctors..in real life..cardiology is fun but neuro is kind of bored and you will not have any achievement in the sense of that you will not have any break through for the technologies nowadays and also for the treatment..whereas for dermatology..there are tons of new technologies in market now..and I never know Singapore has the most advance technologies in medical field..one of the doctor I was chatting with was graduated from Queen's Uni in UK..He took 10 years to specialised with his degree..and now he is tutoring in NUS and working in one of the hospital in Singapore for internal medicine..he told me that he won't need to walk around every morning now..he can just sit back in his office..using all the technologies to find out the temperature of the patients, heart rate and blood pressure..even their current condition..even my friends who are doing internship in Australia now need to wake around 5am just to walk around the ward..haha!!and he told me he was in UK for 10 years..and came back 2 years ago..what surprised him was country like US,UK and AUS do not dare to try something new and country like Japan, Thailand, Singapore are totally different..and yea..I am surprised too..I always love to chat with doctors..listen to their story and experience is fun..they will always tell me something interesting they met in hospital or even during their internship..and I love the way they encourage me..telling me to work hard. joking about reserving me a place in the future..okay..I don't know whether that's a joke but it really keeps me moving on and keep motivating me..we never know what will happened in the future..never know whether I will give up..but those are the things that keep me moving now and I appreciate that..the way they talk to me..like they finally found someone who understand their language..haha!and I seriously had a great time chatting with them..doctors are awesome!and I am so gona be one..nothing is going to stop me from pursuing my dream and I mean it..

okay..so..nowadays..my heart beats super fast without reason..and I just find out I have astigmatism which is sucks!because it is driving me crazy when I am driving at night..I am seriously so upset about it..but good thing is my power went down again!haha!!ohyea..finally had a few hours to hang out with my friends 2 days back..and I am glad our friendship is still there..is like we didn't meet for 1 or 2 years..but we still can update our life without feeling pressure..and I just love that kind of feelings..friends might not be forever but somehow we still need our friends to keep our life going isn't..imagine you don't have a single friends..hmm..anyway..when I was in sec..I always put my friends in the 1st place..which is kind a stupid because there are still so many things much more important than friends..last time I always have a mindset about the more friends I have the happier I am which is super untrue..because the more friends you have the lesser you actually know about your friends..you never know the friends you put them in priority will backstab you one day or whatsoever..and now when people come to me telling me they don't have much friends..and complain about it..I will always asked them back..do you have a few close friends who you can talk to when you need someone to be there?when they say yes..my reply will be..that's enough..isn't it true?what is the point when you have tons of friends when none of them understand you and unwilling to be there when u need them?so yea..that's my recent thought..few more questions in my mind and been wondering about it before I sleep but I shall stop here now..parents waking up soon..got to get everything done now..so tata!!

cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment