20101205

leaving..

I am leaving Melbourne in err..22 hours!!haha!!okay..well..I don't really know how am I feeling right now..I am excited but I am kind sad too..I guess because I am so gona miss my sis damn a lot!back in Msia gona wake up without anyone sleeping next to me..no more hugging before I leave home..Arrgh..no one disturb me early in the morning..will I get used to it?haha!Come on!is only err 2 months!!okay..so now I am sad because I am leaving my sis temporary..kind of worried..without me around..no one cook for her..and I am quite sure she won't cook just for herself..we sister are really weird..we don't usually cook for ourselves when we are alone..because is too troublesome to cook just for 1..haha!but I already top up all the food in fridge!all the vegie nicely cut and put it in the container already..so will be more convenient for her..top up all her favorite dry food as well..haha!!she is so gona love me soo much!anyway..my sis today was really sticky..she hug me in sleep till I can't move..then keep calling me all the time..isn't that sweet..haih..

so next!I am excited because I get to see my dad and mum and bro!my god..miss them like hell..and also my beloved godma who keep asking me about my flight detail..eagerly want to meet me and telling me she will be in Changi Airport few hours before..muahahaha!!I am so blissful..and sis told me have to be mentally and physically ready because there are tons of works waiting for me to accomplish!and yes!again..I am going to be super woman again..won't see me online so often anymore..because I will be working from morning to late night and I am sure I will enjoy it soo much!!and of course my buddies in JB,KL and Spore..just can't wait to see them..didn't hang out for soo long already..sure got a lot to catch up..haha!!

so yea!I am in a super hyper yet quite emo mood..I know is complicated but I am sure some of you will understand..haha..and yea!going to hang out with Chris and Sherroy later..yay!!muahaha!!

cheers~~

No comments:

Post a Comment