Woohoo!!I am finally back home..I am started to get excited now!can't wait to see my new house in donno how many hours time..mum was telling me to choose the tile for my own bedroom!!lalala!!!
Anyway..I am going to tell a bit bout my Air Asia experience today..1stly..Like I said in Facebook..I was impressed..and Air Asia isn't that bad like I used to think..okay..so before boarding..I got asked to go for the full body check again..They always said is random selection but I am the 1 who always got it..eversince I started studying in Melbourne..perhaps I really look like a drug addict!!haha..next..after on board..I was admiring the inner part of A320 I think..I like the seats because is made of leather..haha!okay..lame..well..the only thing I don't like was..you have to pay for everything..and yea..I end up eating nothing..starve myself for 8 hours..than sleep all the way till my migraine started to attack me..and hey!this is the 1st time I didn't get any nose block!!okay..so spending that 8 hours on plane without doing anything was disaster!
Next!Landed in KL..LCC terminal..frankly speaking..I was kind of shock..my brain suddenly got stuck when looking on the direction board..for a moment I couldn't understand all the Malay words..and it was raining..so my mood was pretty bad..and they took me ages to collect my luggage!After that I need to check in for the next flight to Singapore..the idiotic and super unfriendly stuff screw my whole day..she seriously sucks!charged me 20 ringgit just for that stupid 1.5 kg..ishh!sumore using the super impolite way to talk to me..feel like slapping her..anyway..2 more hours to boarding time..so I went in super early..and this time was the different case..everyone got full body check except me!!muahahaha!!Malaysia love me!!I stood there..and the officer actually said.."tak apa..u boleh jalan.."with a super big smile!!and that decrease my angry mood..while waiting to board..there was this family from Melbourne as well..came and talk to me..apparently the son is from Melbourne Uni!!ahaha!well..this family is great!they are nice..they even told me lots of history..we chatted lots of stuff..from politic to history..haha!!
then finally board on to the A200..I was sitting in the middle..1 old man was sitting on my left side and midde aged woman sitting on my right..the weather was super bad..within 50 minutes flight..almost 30 minutes the plane was shaking due to the super strong turbulence..and middle aged woman apparently has heart disease and she couldn't take it.she suddenly grabbed me soo tight and keep telling me she was very scared..I tried to cool her down..then the old man started to talk to me..we had some chat and the turbulence started again..it went worst..the woman's hot coffee poured on my hands and leg..it was really hot but I didn't scream or angry..I act felt glad to get to help her..she kept saying sorry but I kept replying no worries I am fine..the funny part was..the old man asked me.."hey..what's your name?are you Singaporean or Malaysian?"I told him my name and said I am Malaysian..and he actually replied "no wonder..."..and yea..I don't know what to reply..hahaha!!so yea..back to this woman..she suddenly wanted to vomit..but the flight was about to land..and she didn't have a vomiting bag..I started to panic..pressing the button non stop but stewardess like didn't see..so I stood up and wave at the stewardess..luckily 1 of them saw and she reached just in time before the woman vomited..pheeew...haha!!in the end..she keep asking me to follow her and help her..so I did..my parents was waiting outside the gate..and watching whatever I did for the woman..and they got worried..because they scared the woman just want to act and put me into trouble..but all I know was I can't allow myself not to help anyone who are suffer next to me when I am able to help..and she told me she came to Singapore because she wanna see doctor for her heart disease..and she is pitiful enough to come alone..
so..I guess everything was fated..because her actual place is not next to me..she sat next to me is all because she was lazy to go to her actual seat which is next to the window..I can't imagine what will happen if she sit where she belongs to..no one is going to help her..because next to her is another old woman..hahaha!!so yea!I realised I seriously feel damn good to help people who are in need..the man next to me was actually kind of impressed..he kept praising me and said I did a good job..and yea..I was super happy..especially after meeting my parents!!my parents still sooo cute!!hahaha!!we had a super good lunch aka dinner aka supper..and dad promised to bring me to somewhere nice to eat my favourite cod fish!and they gona eat crabs and lobster!my god!can't wait for my sis and bro to come back as well!!reunion!!!hahaha!!
okay..time for bed!hahah!!nite everyone!!HOME SWEET HOME!!!=)
cheers~
No comments:
Post a Comment