well..touched down to my homeland 3 days already..and sadly my mum was sick..is like something common whenever I come back..my mum will surely sick..so yea..like I said..got tons of work waiting for me to do..and now because my mum is sick..I have more work to do..my mum is like a little kid who will never listen to me..as in..everytime asked her to eat something healthy she will said..save it for yourself..so I have no choice but to forced her in quite a impolite manner..but I know she understand..and she love to overload herself..love to walk soo much when her knee is kinda of injured..scolded her few times already but she will never listen..and yea..I am forced to make her sit down and help her to do everything..
something that I am really pissed off about is the contractor who are renovating my new house..I never know he treated my mum so badly when we siblings away..brought my mum to the site everyday..I will surely saw how the bloody contractor "ill treat" my mum..How can I bear with someone who treat my mum soo badly..and yea..of course I screwed him up..as in fight back for the right..and keep his mouth bloody shut and stop bombarding my mum with all the bloody words..I was bad enough to let my dad know..and my dad of course went to the site by himself and scolded him for his bad attitude..everytime I came back from the site I will be super angry..angry but still need to comfort my mum..mum just being too soft hearted..and she is not fierce enough..well..I am someone like if you treat me well..I will treat u well as well..or even double the "kindness"..but if you ill treat me or harm my family or friends..you watch out..I won't show any mercy..and I am not calm down yet..because I just came back from the site..and I realised by speeding can calm me down faster..but will make my mum heart attack!haha!so on the way back I will drive normally..dropped my mum off and drive around my Taman in a faster speed..and guess my mum knew it..
so..afterall..other then busy still busy..waiting for mum to get ready and gona go out again..I love the time being with mum..cherish every moment with my mum..and MY BRO IS COMING BACK TOMORROW!!can't wait for him to call me "meii" again..haha..I miss him..miss the time we always fight..keke..so yea..will stop here then..will update soooon!=)
p/s:sorry for not attending most of the gathering..my mum is more important!=p..hope you guys understand!!
cheers~
No comments:
Post a Comment