20101231

31st December 2010!

haha!!last day for year 2010..and I shall end it happily..so 1stly..I need to apologize to J for being so emo last night..hope I didn't screw his night..and actually planned to countdown with my cousinssssss...but they forgot to buy bus tic..so yea..ffk me..so hmm..gona celebrate with my family instead!hopefully will be an awesome night tonight with my family!!keke..

so since is the last day of year 2010..I shouldn't be so unhappy..I shall leave all the unhappiness back step back and relax and welcome my year 2011 which will definitely be awesome!J..happy now??I listen to u..hahaha!!so yea..off I go..dad gona treat me my last breakie in year 2010!!muahahaha!!!tata!!hope all of you have an awesome nite!!

Celeste!!have a safe flight back to Melbourne!!Jasmine!!hope you are settling down in Melbourne now..miss you girls..and I gona say I was super happy when hanging out with my convent buddies 2 days back..and the video my airen made is just too awesome!!haha!!thanks airen!!

Here's the video..huhu..



Cheers~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!=)

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo my name is here! :D Thanks Chia Ee! Yes I'm all good here. Only thing is that today's a lil too hot, and super windy. But Elvin, Yuki and I VERY SMARTLY went to the beach. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhaa~nice 1 Celeste!!:p..
    hope u all didn't get sunburn ar!!haha!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Nope not a chance for that. Cuz we were under the shade IN THE PLAYGROUND all the time. Most hilarious beach outing ever. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!you guys went to the playground of the beach!!this is funny..but must be v fun I supposed..huhu..:p

    ReplyDelete