well..so far..my holiday is awesome..finally started to learn guitar by myself..and is cool..thanks so much to Celeste for willing to borrow me her guitar..and yea..few days back had a day out with these awesome people..Celeste, Yan Jun, Tiffany and Joseph..Eventhough wasn't the whole college gang but I am happy enough..I don't know why..I was so hyper since that day till now..I am like having this anti-depression drug that kept suppressing my emo-ness..and I kind of like myself that way..and yea..I seriously enjoyed myself to the max..had so much fun..Celeste's lameness..and yea..obviously she improved a lot and good in answering lame questions now..Yan Jun's cuteness..I just can't help it to keep saying she is cute because she is really cute!!and what to do?she is my Qing Ai De!*fyi..we are not les*..and love "quarreling" with Joseph since he is lawyer to be and he somehow love to fight back and anyhow want to sue me!Tiffany's blurness..she was kinda out of case sometimes..and of course my hyperness..because of all these different character we had..we can click so well..and hang out with each other without any burden..feeling so good to hang out with them..eventhough it rained badly that day..we were still able to find something to do without being influenced by the stupid weather..all I wanna say is..Hey..to all my besties..I cherish our friendship a lot a lot..you guys are the one who were always there for me when I 1st reached Melbourne..the 1st time I left home..without you guys I doubt I can walk out of homesick so fast..Never regret to choose not to listen to my mum and come to Melbourne for foundation..if not I won't meet you people..you guys are awesome and hopefully our friendship will last forever even after graduation..still remember the cd with the background music-Graduation(friends forever) I made for all of you before I left Melbourne after MUFY?and you guys can never imagine how touched I was when I received the birthday present from you guys all the way from Melbourne to KL last year..haha!Love you guys so much..♥♥♥
okay..a little updates about today..went out alone to buy presents for my mum's friends who take care of my mum so well when we siblings not around..wanted to thanks them for helping my mum all the time..so yea..I went Myer and David Jones to buy something better for them..After buying decided to find Tiffany since she will be having 1 hour break..so yea..1 hour more to spend before meeting her so decided to sit around Bourke street..the weather was nice..cooling and the wind wasn't that strong..so yea..as usual..people playing guitar..classical and country music which I enjoyed a lot..that is where I found out something about myself..I used to sit there like today alone..and usually I will be super emo and down and started to think about all the unhappiness but today..I was happy..I realised I was smiling and instead of thinking about unhappiness..all the sweet memories came into my mind..and yea..mainly friendship..the friends here..friends in Singapore and Malaysia..thinking about how fortunate I am to have all the awesome people around me..how blissful I am to have friends waiting in the airport to meet me up..and yea..Jeffrey is right to tell me that I deserve a better life and start to look around people around me who always bring me happiness and I shouldn't take it for granted..so yea..I am happy!
Alritey..that's all I think..time to continue my series..keke..
cheers~
Hmm so my special characteristic is my lameness? I see I should be flattered. LOL! :p Kidding Chia Ee!! I appreciate you and the others heaps too. Have fun in Melbourne! :)
ReplyDeletehaiyer!!you know what I mean mah..ROAR!!that is ur extra characteristic..muahahaha!!u to have fun in Msia yea!!=)
ReplyDelete