20101113

Yay!Another rainy day..just love the emoness and the peacefulness the rain gave me...the sound of raindrop and the coolness..Well..I miss cold weather..haha..

Anyway..exam still not over yet..and I was just wondering why is the time passing so slow..I just cant wait for 16th Nov 11.30am to come faster..gona spend the rest of my day in Clayton with Carmen since she is leaving the next day..=(..then my time will be pack till 20th Nov..isn't that cool?So much things to do after exam..Let's see..1stly..I am so gonna start swimming..I miss swimming pool!then play badminton with my friends maybe?and er..shop for my best friend's present..want to learn guitar..gona try making cheesecake and cheese tart..and most importantly..sing K!ohyea..gona watch HP 8 on 18th Nov with my RMIT study mate..damn!I can't wait..and 1 more thing..I am going to meet up with Miss Kym Chew!!my super crazy + hyper friend..just like me..so much thing to catch up..muaahaaaha..

Alright..then..go back to Msia..I am gona be so busy again!helping my mum and dad..omg..I am actually feeling excited about it..I miss my parents and my brother..oh God..somehow I kind of feel this sem is soo stressful..till I can't even breath..and I am sure next Sem will be worst..disaster..hahaha!but I am still looking forward about it..since I am going to do my favourite subjects!!lalalala...

Okay..some random stuff again..I don't know why again..but I am so into Jay Chou now especially after watching Mr. J Channel..he is awesome!haha..well..he is soo talented..and hey..just found outhe knows how to play other instrument as well..like cello..that was awesome!and his lyrics all sooo meaningful..I just love the lyrics..=)..

Alritey..is time to back to studies..I don't know what is the purpose of posting this blog but yea..all I know I am enjoying the nice weather now and taking everything slowly..haha..

cheeerz~~good luck to all my Melbourne Uni friends who just started the exam..

No comments:

Post a Comment