OMG OMG OMG!!1st time being the 1st to enter library..this feels sooo worng..so not me..haha..1st time feel myself like those typical nerd..haha..carrying lots of books and notes having a big backpack standing outside the library waiting for it to open..the moment when the door of thw library opens..I dont whether I should go in 1st or let others to go in 1st..in the end..I chose to go in 1st..since I was standing right infornt of the door..hahahaha!!!okie..I am weird..tomorrow 1st paper I still got mood blogging..haha!!
Well..I just can't wait for this week to be over..CHIA EE!4 MORE DAYS!AND YOU WILL BE 75% FREE!!I don't know why am I feeling soo tense up for this sem..my god..like can'tbreath like that..this Sem really passed super duper fast!
Alritey..should start studying now..if not no use being the 1st 1 to come to the library..GOODLUCK EVERYONE..oh..and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIN!!!=)
CHEERS~~
No comments:
Post a Comment