20101028

Massive headache..

Alright..I am having a massive headache since last night..not migraine just headache..with this headache I don't feel nauseous so yea..just that it is making me feel like banging the wall again..but it didn't work this time..and as if it is going to explode..didn't sleep well for whole night..I don't know why suddenly like that..and yea..I hate it..

Anyway..recently found out this 2 guys and they are awesome..I am attracted to their talents and the songs they compose themselves..oh wait..only 1 of them composed song and another 1 sing better..I am soo addicted to them..crap..that is why studying at home is not a right decision..anyway..here you go...





Currently I am addicted to this song tho..I like the lyrics..and sometimes I was imagining that he sing this to me..then I will melt!nah..should stop day dreaming till the exam is over..haha..

Alright!I had decided!My next boyfriend must like music and know how to sing and play at least 1 instrument!!!Music is my lifeeee....haha!!ENJOY!and good luck to those who are having exam now!!!and also who are GOING to have their exam..=)..がんばて くだいさい!!

cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment