20101018

Titanic Artefact Exhibition..

Okay..yesterday I went to the Titanic Artefact Exhibition with my sister's gang..The exhibition was nice..but too bad I cant take any photos..after the exhibition I went for a 3D movie named "Ghosts of the Abyss"..anyway..is about how those scientist explore the Titanic which were buried under the sea for 73 years..well..human nowadays are so intelligent and is like nothing is impossible now..They invented two special underwater robot cameras to explore the sunken ship..It takes you on a dive...to feel the romance of the wreck..they nicknamed Jake and Elwood, which moved the cameras through almost every nook and cranny of the decaying ship and they were trying to duplicate human vision..
this is how the cam look like..The yellow cam named as Elwood and the blue cam named as Jack..

Anyway..the exhibition is incredible..is kind of unbelievable that the stuff that were buried under the sea for 73 years still looks the same..well..After the movie..I kind of start to imagine..how will I feel if I am there..I can't imagine I am floating on the middle of the sea and feeling super cold and thinking that I am losing all my families..OMG!It is soo scary..anyway..I feel like crying during the movie and even during the exhibition..I saw 1 of the survivor said.."I have a feeling that I won't reach Amerika with this ship"..is like they already have the feeling something might happen..and I really feel very sorry for Captain Smith as that was suppose to be his last mission..to drive the biggest ship in the world..then he will retire..who will expect that to happen..this ship was supposed to be unsinkable..this incidence will happen partly because of the selfishness of human..as one of the crew were trying to break the record to reach America in the shortest duration hence they tried to drive it faster and when they met the iceberg..they did not have enough time and space to slow the ship down to avoid the iceberg..and instead of breaking records they become the history..I don't know how I feel..all I know is everything is unpredictable so we really shouldn't take everything for granted..1500 lifes were sacrificed..we really should take this as a lesson..besides, I kind of learn what a team member and leader should do..I really have to salute to those crew in the ship eventhough they know they will die eventually..they stay on till the last minute without running away..stay on and keep sending telegram..helping all the passengers to get out of the ship..I mean..if I am 1 of them..will I be that noble?This question came into my mind when I was watching the movie..Come on..I am hoping to be a great doctor and my job is to save people's life but this came into my mind and I am starting to doubt on my capability again..but..I have to say that..I am willing to sacrifice my time or whatsoever to my friends or people who are in need..but can I sacrifice my life as well?that's a question I have to start figure it out now..imagining I am in a emergency situation..and I know I am going to die if I stay on to help people out of the situation and trying my best to rescue those people who are still unconscious..Will I do that?I don't know..

Anyway..this exhibition is fun that all of us get to have a boarding pass with a character written on top and I got a 6 years old kid going on board with my dad and cousin..at the end of the exhibition..there was a list of survivor and lost..and I actually went and search for it..and I was actually one of the survivor!I was telling my sis about that..but her reaction was.."come on!you are a kid!of course you survive!"..I was like..fine then..well..what she said was quite true since they save the women and kids 1st..poor guys..well..I know I was lame..but the locals were lamer then me..they actually hug each other and said YAY!!Thanks God I survive!I was like..errrrrr...and when somebody died..they hug them as well..and said..I am sorry that you are dead..hahahha!!

Well..during the exhibition and while exploring the Melbourne museum I saw a lot of cute babies and infants and little kids!they were soo cute and makes me feel like having the urge to have a baby..hahahaha!!anyway..they were really soo cute but I pity their parents because they were like really crawling around and fighting in the public!!

Hmm..I guess thats all for now..I am lazy to upload photos here..go get a look from my facebook if you are interested with it..hehe..

cheers~

p/s:I really super active in blogging nowadays..I think I should stop for the time being..exam is coming!!Aza Aza Fighting everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment