20101014

Pissed!

I really don't know why I get pissed so easily nowadays..as if everything is opposing me..leave alone the METRO train system which always delay..tell me left 1 minutes then who knows last second change from Pakenham to Frankston..I can't imagine how many billion cells I killed everyday..why is the place I am staying now pissing me off as well!Hey..I am really freaking tired today..just stop your bloody maintenance..I am pissed enough that you always close down 1 lift and left one lift for us..36th floors building you expect all of us to rely on that pathetic 1 lift!this is nonsense!then now you close down 2!WTH!ARRGH..damn..I never feel so breathless before..okay..11 floors..Initially I thought nah..easy..but hey..is killing me..especially when I was super tired..I can finally feel whats the feeling of hyper ventilation..is like no matter how much you breath..the oxygen is still not enough to reach your lung..my god!

Know what..I am really good at ranting now..I should really stop that..really not good for my health..and yea..I am chilling now..on-ing my fan to the max..never sweat that much eversince I reach here..not even when I was doing volunteer..exclude during summer..off to shower..

cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment