haha..currently in Melbourne Uni Law library..Okay.I don't know why I like Law Library so much..The only place I like to study in Monash Uni is the Law Library...hmm..I think mainly because other library like Hargrave and Matheson are super noisy even when I put on my earphones..so yea..and the Melbourne Uni Law Library is soooo much nicer than the Monash Uni Law Library..as in..newer..cleaner..and bigger..but I like Monash Uni Law Library because it is classic enough..okay..I am really crapping right now..thanks to Human Neurobiology..is kind of driving me crazy..I don't know why I study this topic 1st since Neuro will be my last paper and I have 10+ days before that paper..hmmm..
Anyway..my previous entry said that I am pissed over my Epidemiology tutorial group members..and yea..I am stil upset over it..but guess what?!while I was trying to do all the questions for the presentation..I found a PDF file from google..exactly the same except it has all the answers with it..meaning?I don't have to do anything anymore!!!!I should have thought of it since it is a real medical case study..dumb me..hahaha!!
Okay..I really enjoy studying in library especially there are friends to study with me..so yea..Thanks Jasmine for bringing me over..=)..and also the atmosphere..the tension that push you to study together..motivate me a lot..and at least I won't slack so much..hehe..kk..I should stop here now..back to studies!
cheers~~
No comments:
Post a Comment