The most stressful week is now officially over..Pretty confident for the 1st 2 papers..but well my 3rd paper..I am not sure how good /bad I did..anyway..is over..so I shall not think about it anymore..enjoy myself while preparing for the last paper..
Well..anyway..bumped into Joseph today..didn't know we took the same train to Caulfied till he ran to me and called me..and since we finished our exam around the same time so decided to go back together..As usual..no eating before exam..not enough sleep before exam..my condition was really bad after my exam..haha!super tired and hungry..so I decided to have lunch together since he was going to city..I brought him to Chai..thanks to Jun Jun..now lots of my friends know about Chai..haha!!a better place to bring people for lunch..After lunch we went Passion Flower..finally after soo long I get to eat Passion Flower..not very impressed but is not bad afterall..yea..enjoyed hanging out with him since all of us were like sooo busy for exam and don't even get a chance to even say Hi..I just can't wait for the exam to be over..and can't wait for 20th Nov when all of us can hang out together again to have some fun..
Anyway..just a little update about my life recently..apparently RMIT library has become my 2nd home..basically I just go home for shower and sleep..and spent most of my time in RMIT..and yea..we 3 crazy girls..will never forget to find some fun even when we were super stress..and yea..I got to say..I really appreciate the friendship between us..Thanks Jasmine and Ling Sien to come over and study with me..to help me distress..to encourage me..bought me dinner even when you were out for meeting and yea..can't really explain how I feel..but I thanks God for letting you girls to enter my life..especially after the long conversation we had the other night..I know the bonding between us will be even stronger than before..and I kind of miss high school now..haha!
Alritey..got to get some sleep now before heading out for a super awesome dinner with those 2 angels later..
cheers!!Fighting people!I know you guys can do it..=)
No comments:
Post a Comment