20101120

randomness..

Okay..finally found this song..I know is random..but well..this song was found by Kay..Ming Liang's friend who is a korean..he found it funny because he heard my name in it..I don't know him well..but he was laughing soo much when he listened to it with Ming Liang in library so I kind of suspect is something to do about me and there you go..isn't it cool?haha!



next..recently I am thinking about cutting my hair..to yea..short hair..kind of sick of my hair style now..since form 3..and my hair is like getting lesser and lesser and lesser!so I am kind of scared..anyway..any suggestion?hoho..here's some hairstyle I am considering..
Anyway..just considering..because I scared I don't have the gut to so in the end..

so..that's it!too bored..so yea..


Celeste!I am looking forward for the trip..hopefull we can make it!=p



cheeeers~~

1 comment:

  1. YES WE WILL MAKE IT FOR SURE! :D

    I hate Paris Hilton, but her hairstyle's not bad. Lol.. Go cut your hair short!!

    ReplyDelete