20101125

Little updates..

Alright..trying hard to change my flight..but too bad..still can't make it in the end..anyway..lots of mould growing on me now..hahah!!

okay..I went to "Dreams come True~The Art of Disney's Classic Fairy Tales" yesterday with my Convent besties..hoho..it was nice and brought me back when I was still a little kid..Snow White..3 Little Pigs..Cinderella..Little Mermaid and etc..I am like walking in a dream..and yea..it only cost 12 dollar..and today!I am going to "The Amazing Bodies" exhibition!muahahaha...


well..finished watching "How I Met Your Mother" and it was kind of boring starting from season 4..so yes and now I changed to Korean entertainment show.."Let's get married"..it was cool..and get to know how should a couple or husband and wife stay together and overcome all the difficulties..and get to know more about guys..and of course girls as well..this show kind of makes me keep thinking bout my future..wonder how will it be..I mean..they are just the fake couples but they can be soo sweet and behaving like a real couples..isn't it nice if all the couples know how to understand their partner and avoid fighting and suff..

anyway..one of the couples..the husband act tried to make a song for his "wife" and after editing..the song is super sweet..*dreaming* again..haha..and it brought out some Christmas mood..so..here we go...



cheers~~

No comments:

Post a Comment