20101110

Exam Mode Off..

Okay..this is the reason why I don't like a super long break between 2 papers..it sucks!I mean if there are 3 papers after the long break then is fine..I hate it when there is only 1 paper..right..is good in a way that I have a super long time to study for the last paper..but the thing is..after a super intense week..all I want is to chill and slow my tempo down..or even off the exam mode!and yea..I can't restart my exam mode now..especially after hanging out with Carmen yesterday makes me feel like I am really having  holiday now!hahaha..well..I did enjoy myself a lot!Thanks Carmen!!anyway.. isn't that great?been slacking for 3-4 days..been reading the same lecture notes and yet nothing went into my brain..6 more days!and I am still so slacky..COME ON CHIA EE!!get your ass back to exam mode and switch off your bloody holiday mode..damn..

been studying in library since 8 and yea..not productive at all..sucker!I need somone to sit next to me now to motivate me and make me feel stress so I can go back to how I study like mad last week..but too bad..most of my friends who used to study with me is either they finish their exam already or they are having exam
now..yea..when I say now meaning they are in the exam hall now..aiks..Really got to find back my determination and enthusiasm in studies now..YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Anyway.. 

CELESTE!!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!♥

sorry for the late post..was busy slacking yesterday and you won't believe I went shopping and bought some stuff and realised I am really old now..can't stand long walk just like old woman..haha!anyway..can't wait to hang out with you guys!!!eventhough I know is not gona be full attendance again..but yea..and dah lama tak jumpa!!hope you are coping well..all the best for your exam!!!!read your blog and glad you are having awesome people around you!!see you sooon!!!xoxo!

just some random stuff..I think I kind of like his voice..=)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment