20101120

Exam is officially over..

Oh well..my exam is finally over..and is only 4 days after the exam and I already feeling bored..I mean as if the time passing sooo slow..till I dont even know what to do..was so excited about planning what am I going to do during the holiday but the fact is I can finish all I wanna do in like 3 days?this is sucks..anyway..I enjoyed myself hanging out with my friends..eating comfortably without having a need to rush back home to study..feeling relax and whatsoever..and now..I am like so freaking bored!I can't wait to go back!at least I can help my mum up..accompany my mum..and more stuff to do back in Malaysia..somehow is still my home country..can do whatever I wan..can go out whenever I want and don't have to wait for the tram..

Okay..I was like keep viewing Facebook after my exam..playing those stupid games to kill my time and I actually find it quite interesting..and realise there are tons of different people in this world..sometimes I just can't understand what are they thinking or what is the purpose of doing something on Facebook..and also in the public..well..that's world isn't it?Anyway..I kind of get pissed off for nothing and I can't find out the reason why..oh maybe some friends who always don't reply my message and making me can't decide what to do t my schedule..well..this kind of guys..I am so gona shooot him when I meet him..asking me to meet up..when ask him when and where..no reply anymore..but I can always see him sooo active in Facebook..screw him man!anyway..why should I care if he doesn't even care..but the thing is then don't ask me at the very 1st place!what kind of friend is this..what is the point of having 11 years friendship!arrgh..my blood pressure is rising again..

Well..nothing much to update anymore..hmm..maybe what I did this 4 days..okie..right after exam..helped Carmen and my ex housemate to packed their stuff..then meet up with Kym and Tiffany..and then send my exhousemate off to China..and guess what..I hate saying goodbye when that someone kind of already enter your life and that someone who always bring you laughter whenever we meet..so yea..he is leaving for good..and I might not see him anymore..but who knows he will decide to come back again..so yea..2nd day..I was trying to bake cheesecake and it turned out nice..then at night I went sing K with Jasmine and Ling Sien till 2am..it was awesome..then 3rd day..went shopping with Ming Liang then at night went and watch Harry Potter 7..and again..should watch it..kind of worth it I guess..4th day..went to Box Hill with Ling Sien to explore the food there..and yea..It was making me to feel like going home more..but anyway..the food there is nice..and at night till this morning..doing nothing at home..and perhaps I need to start preparing stuff for tomorrow Birthday party..

Oh well..I should stop here then..good morning everyone!

cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment