20121110

thank you..=D

If you ever read this, all I wanted to say is thank you..
Thank you so much for the accompaniment and willing to lend me your ears..
Clearly know that you are extremely busy and I really appreciate it..
Since I started year 2, I wasn't really always in the happy mood till I met you and started talking..
You always never fail to make me laugh and make me feel happy from the bottom of my heart..
I enjoyed the moment everytime we hang out though I was very tired most of the time..
Talking to you made me feel sooo much better..
And talking to you I don't feel any stress at all..I am surprised that we can interact well..
Probably you are someone who got arranged by fate to substitute those friends who had left me..
Anyway, I cherish every single friendship, and that includes you..:)
Hope you stay happy everyday and fighting for your coming exam!
And you are not worthless!
You are priceless and you are so much better than what you are expecting about yourself..;)
So, thanks again and take care..^^
goodnight! sleep tight!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment