Ironically, with such a wide social circle, I have no one to talk to like right now..
Idiotic tears just flow down when I was all alone in library,
What on earth is wrong with me, it was just a rainy day as usual,
perhaps some incident just stop my brain from functioning,
I have no idea why I reacted that way, I don't know what am I trying to hide,
there's is nothing wrong isn't it? but why am I acting so weirdly?
and I am truly sorry but I have no stand to say that to you..Do I?
I might soon be labelled as the weirdest girl in the world..
2 sentences, that all I talked to her, and none to him..
Is that the sign of the end of the friendship?
Totally not in mood in anything considering whatever I am having today were all about MiC..
In need of someone's shoulder to cry on..
I am weak right now..and HUNGRY..=.="
No comments:
Post a Comment