Dr. Kevin is allergic to incompetence..and I on the other hand am allergic to irresponsibility..feel like swearing out loud now but I am trying to be civilize here..why is everyone (mostly) around me does not have a sense of responsibility? what do you mean by no time? finish what you are supposed to do before doing those unnecessary stuff, ie, going out for a party, and spend your night drinking! Don't ever come to complain that you can't finish certain duties I had allocated to you because you are "busy", you are not the only one and I am doing all your jobs all this while!
YOU and YOU and YOU! so called his close friends yet you guys just don't give a shit on him. I am trying to be nice here by hosting an event and all you all did are just clicking "like", seriously? being sensitive about not being invited to someone's birthday celebration who you are not really close with and now I AM BLOODY INVITING YOU to your so called close friend's 21st Birthday celebration, but you just don't care, what kind of HOMO SAPIENS are you? I am sorry if I just delete the event, but I really don't feel like dealing with all this anymore. You guys might be thinking why I care so much about him but if you people ever realised, I care for everyone, perhaps that's the least I can do for my close friends who study together everyday and hang out together most of the time? I know there are rumours out there about me and him, but frankly speaking, if we ever want to compare the level of "closeness" I can say out loud that you people are so much closer to him than I am. Oh well, whatever, not like I care how you people handle your own friendship, but don't ever bother come and ask me why I do what I am going to do next..
And now the fireworks are really annoying!I am sorry that you guys are enjoying out there but I am really in a foul mood now..don't even feel like going to uni tomorrow to face all the hypocrites..I CAN'T WAIT TO GRADUATE, why do I even come back at the 1st place?
sorry for all the ranting again..but it seems like I can only rant it here because I find myself annoying sometimes as well..this is what we called........."LIFE"
12.11AM...tears just rolled down without any reason. Listening to "In Love", and my heart started to feel hurt, no idea what trigger that..has been a while I have this kind of emotional break down..
No comments:
Post a Comment