20121127

Happy?

Just realized my entries are full with negative force!so I shall attract some positive energy here..though the weather is a bit gloomy now..and looks like is going to rain so heavily in a while!!! I shall go home when my laptop shut down itself later..=p..

So, any happy events going on nowadays?HMM..1stly, I submitted my SSC proposal and I have no idea if I will need to redo, but not going to care for now!Next, most of the societies stuff kind of settle down now, hopefully.. Student Council?not quite giving a damn for now, at least won't be so busy till they finalize the End Year Ball event? Not even sure if I am in charge of collecting money considering Trisha will be away for a week for her Miss Universe competition, so I had done my part for now..Came out with all the budgets, ready to go for meeting with Prof Brad on Thurs.

Friends wise, not much changes, I am happy whenever my Aus and UK friends Skype me or just leave some warm messages even when I was offline. Thanks girls, I love you all so much..in fact I am easily contented..I will smile even when replying comments on Insta or twitter. I am happy when friends called and show concern, I am happy with my life now though I am alone most of the time. But why am I emo still?that's because unhappy events are overwhelming the happy 1..=X..

Anyway, was supposed to sleep early last night, thanks to L who made me laugh non stop before leaving uni.. I was energetic when I walked to my car, eyes was pain when driving, physically exhausted but my brain was so hyperactive. So, ended up chatting till 2am..what a life, never expect to chat with K and my daughters till that late..sometimes is fun to just chat randomly and get yourself out of all the academic stuff, apparently, I was supposed to have a son-in-law and I was so happy when my daughter told me that but sadly, he ended up to have a off campus girlfriend..hahaha!Oh well, my daughters are all so enthu to get themselves a daddy, but too bad la, their daddy is staying in my future..=p..Rumors about me and K should just stop..I ended up lecturing my daughters for spreading the rumours and kept making both of us so awkward infront of everyone and also my future him will jealous!!!Rumours can be a friendshhip killer in a sense that when rumours started, we will tend to avoid him/her though I don't care since I clearly know that there is nothing happened between us. anyway, all I wanted to clarify is K is just a close buddy of mine, a close friend who willing to help me up when I need some advice, that's all! he has someone else and I have mine..my point is..I am happy chatting with my daughters..hahaha!

Nothing much to be happy now I guess.. More like I am going to get emo soon again, feel like having a getaway so badly, want to go somewhere where I can enjoy the nice scenery with nice weather, even if is just Singapore, though I don't like to go Singapore but at least I can enjoy the X'mas atmosphere.. My friends should just stop showing me all the nice X'mas decor at Clarke Quay and Marina Bay Sand..=(.. Feel like singing K, but no kaki.. feel like doing so many things but I can't. =(..

Alright, shall stop, have enough rest now, get back to study!! How I wish my High-ness is real, Z, I am not always hyperactive, I was just acting! because is not very nice to show emo face everytime I see you around in Uni.

cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment