20121112

November...


When it comes to November, I always have this question, WHY IS EVERYONE'S BIRTHDAY ON NOVEMBER!3 cakes a week is no fun..organising all the surprise party for every single close friends who are turning 21 this year lagi no fun when there are so much work to be done. oh well..that's not what bothering me the most now, what's bothering me now is why am I forever so tired when I already had enough sleep..=(..catching up with studies is fun, enjoy studying alone though I miss all my study buddies back in Melb..but well, I am starting to get used to the life here..

Anyway! I am tired and thanks God tomorrow is holiday, but I have no idea why I don't have any holiday mood! well, probably because I have things planned out for tomorrow already, and "running errand is fun!"..realising haven't prepare my seminar material and my proposal for my assignment!!SERIOUSLY, dear Juniors, I am sorry but I really don't have anymore time to help you guys up until I finish my assignment proposal..

After re-read what I wrote, realised everything is not linked..but well, talking crap here..think I should get back to sleep after being shocked by all the fireworks..HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!

ohya, surprisingly I was in very good mood when I woke up this morning, no idea why, could due to the weather, could due to the events happening in my life now, maybe I had finally let go whatever I used to hold it so tight, or might even because I have some mental illness..hmmmm...night!

NOVEMBER IS JUST SO NOT MY MONTH..=.="..Hectic life, and I am learning to enjoy it..

p/s: whatever came from your mouth will not influence me anymore, sorry for not talking to you or not even looking at you, but you are the one who made me to do that to you, have fun fooling people around but I will not be the victim anymore..oh, and you!I love you for backing me up!is fun to see you being so sarcastic..=p

I eat a lot nowadays, I eat when I am stress, I eat when I am down, I eat when I am hungry, I eat when I am happy..so EAT DIE ME..=D

night world...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment