20100906
sick..
I am feeling very sick now. I don't know what is really happened to me. 1 day after i back from hospital then I get into this state. I was actually planning to go uni early to study. Who the hell will know I actually get sicker when I woke up in the morning. I ended up in uni early but didn't do anything at all. I am now in library and I was suppose to get some rest but those bloody people don't understand what is library for. Chatted so loud as if there are in their house. Keep banging the table for nothing. What the hell! Thanks to them I couldn't rest at all. I am feeling warm outside but cold inside. I don't want to be sick! I still have lots of things to do and study. Damn! Help me!:'(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment