So,I am having this twitching eyelid for almost 2 days.People always said if you are having left twitching eyelid means something bad got to happen on you and if the right eyelid is twitching will be the opposite meaning.That is why I keep calling back home every few hours to ask if everything is fine back in JB.Obviously I got really annoyed by this stupid twitching thing especially when I was trying to concentrate on studies.That's when I started to do some research on the causes of twitching orbicularis oculi muscle.I typed in "what is the cause of twitching orbicularis" and I got a very good article from some medical website written by a doctor.From the article, I finally get to clear all my doubts.
So,what is the actual cause for our orcularis muscle to twitch?Here we go.The peripheral nerve that acts as a faucet for our orbicularis oculi muscle is called the temporal branch of our facial nerve.So, for us to open and close our eyelids or open our eyes as wide as possible,the temporal branch of our facial nerve must allow just enough electricity to come out from our brain and brain stem and travel to our orbicularis oculi muscle.In the vast majority of cases of a twitching or fluttering eye,the problem is with the temporal branch of the facial nerve.When this nerve becomes fatigued, it acts like a worn down water faucet - the flow of electrons is no longer smooth and even.The result is that our orbicularis oculi muscle will twitch or flutter as it receives jolts of uncontrolled information from our brain and brain stem.
So the main reason for having this annoying twitching eyelid is due to fatigue which is kind of make sense for me as I didn't sleep well this few nights.I have been worrying about something(which I don't know what's that)that keep making my heart to beat so fast.Perhaps there are really too much stuff in my mind till I can't clearly figure out what's the main cause that makes me soo worry about.The thing that really freak me out last night was my heater on itself middle of the night and it actually woke me up.Thanks to that,I was awake for the rest of the night and straight off to uni.
Just a little bit more about my life today.I was super tired after all the twitching stuff and the freaking heater, I am afraid that I can't concentrate on my test.So, decided to buy a cup of long black(recommended by everyone as they said long black is really strong and guarantee will make you awake)and continue my studies in law library.Conclusion is "long black is also useless for me".This prove that my detoxification system is super fast that nothing works on me to make me feel refresh and energetic.I am disappointed.The good thing is I won't get drunk easily but don't worry I won't abuse the benefits of it.=)
That's it!cheers~
No comments:
Post a Comment