20100914
I feel so shitty now after knowing the news about my best friend broke up with her boyfriend.I know it through facebook and I was trying to ask her but in the end I stopped myself.I know she might not want to talk about it because apparently when she chat with me on MSN 2 weeks back she didn't bring the topic up but I can feel something is not right.I didn't ask, everytime she find me is the time I was about to sleep and she hardly online because of the stupid internet connection from her country.I never blame her for not contacting me at all these months because before she left she told me she might not be able to online there.Before she left,she asked me a lot of things and asked me for advice about her boyfriend.I never expect that to be the end.I kind of know the reason why they broke up.Come on,I don't know why everything can be so realistic.I don't know why can't we have what we want and be who we want to be with because of the stupid reality.I don't know what's wrong with me.I just feel ARRGH!This is so not right!This is not what they deserved!Sometimes I really hate to grow up for knowing so much about this ugly word.I hate to accept something that is not right,accept this bloody reality!I am sick of this but what can I do?I need something to calm myself now and I really hope to talk to her now.I really miss her badly now.sigh~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment