Last night,one of my sis's friend got knock down by a tram in the afternoon.We were suppose to meet up for dinner together but my sis and I decided to meet them up earlier so that can come back earlier.When we reached his house,most of the friends were already playing cards and noticed one of the guy looked really pale and I started to suspect.While we were chatting happily,he suddenly fainted and only then I know he got knocked down by tram 4 hours ago.My 1st reaction was send him to the hospital immediately!But the lucky thing was he fainted only for a few second so I know is not that serious.While waiting for the taxi to arrive,he started to mumbling and he didn't even know he was doing it.I started ti get panic and afraid that he might hit his spinal and causing the suppression of nerve in the brain.Or it might be only due to the suden change of pressure and causing hypoxia in his brain.I started to try to figure out whats really happening on the way to hospital.the time I reached hospital,he already registered and waiting outside the emergency and trauma department.He looked better when I reached there and I kind of know what's really happened.I told him don't have to be worry.I kind of looked at the place he got knocked down and try to palpate and see if there is any abnormalities.There was a bit of edema but not very serious since was already 4 hours and by palpating i was guessing there weren't any internal injuries and breakage of ribs and hips bone.The nurse took his blood pressure,and the pressure was normal.That's kind of confirm my diagnosis which was only due to sudden change of pressure and hypoxia causing him to faint.we waited outside for about 5 hours and finally was his turn.My sis and all of his friends ask me to follow him in so I can explain to him what's the doctor was going to say if he was going to use any medical term.The result was what I guessed.I was right and I was so happy because this was the 3rd time I diagnose about the people who are sick around me and I was right again.
By right I should be very happy and being motivated but I don't know why I got really depressed and upset.I kind of regret over the decision I had made.I started to doubt on my capability and my determination.I am scared and confused.I hope I can make it through and be who I want to be as soon as possible.I was dreaming about a machine which can bring me to the future.I hate to stuck here in this stage of life.It feels really sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment