20100914

Finally..

I am back!exactly 1 week!ARRGH!disaster!sick for 1 week!eventhough I am still not fully recover yet but at least I am sort of back on track now.Missed all the lab and test for a week isn't something fun, so many things to catch up!Anyway,about my sickness,didn't know viral infection can be so serious.I visited 3 doctors and got 2 MC in a week.Guess what!I didn't know Australia MC can be so professional and high class.hahahha!Well,no voice for a week can be quite fun though.haha!What else?Ohya, went for IV dripping because apparently I was dehydrated,when I reached home,my hand ache like ah,don't know how to describe and a huge bruise on on my hand.Haih.

During the whole week, I really appreciate everyone who helped me and cared for me. I want to thanks my sis especially for not being able to sleep at night because of me. Thanks her for taking care of me, send me to hospital eventhough she need to work. Thanks Carmen and Jasmine. Thanks Carmen for helping me to deal with all the Uni stuff, for helping me to run up and down to find out what to do if I missed the lab and test. Thanks Jasmine for coming over to accompany me eventhough she was having test, thanks her for making honey lemon cube for me. Lastly, thanks Jun Jun and Xuan for care for me soo much. I feel soo loved!!!muahahaha...

 my 1st Medical Certificate.
My 2nd Medical Certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment