well,I had an awesome week this week.Eventhough this week cwas kind of busy but I really enjoy it a lot.Enjoy in the sense of finishing up all my assignment,presentation and celebrating festival with my friends and family.Went to royal melbourne show, I went there obviously is not for the ride, is for all the cute animals. I went there 2 years ago but apparently I did nothing and came back again. Still remember that was because my friend from Malaysia got really sick when we reached there so I went back with her and take care of her. So, this year I went with my beloved sister and her friend and also my friend's brother from Adelaide-Eugene. Thanks Eugene for trying so hard to wanting to win me a care bear but is ok even if you didn't got it in the end. You did won a super cute eerr..not sure what animal is that and hey!my sis love pink,so yea.haha.
Next, Mid-Autumn Festival.Well I didn't expect to celebrate with anyone since my sis need to work and everyone is like so busy but thanks to my sis's awesome friends who invited me over to celebrate with them. We end up watching lion dance and stuff in 206 bourke street then we had our dinner in Jalan Alor. The food there not too say is awesome but not bad, at least better than old town. Apparently all the chef there are from Malaysia but the funny thing was the manager is from Hong Kong. haha!But never mind eventhough he is from Hong Kong I still need to thanks him for risking himself to give me soooo much cute lantern infront of everyone.Guess what, one of the customer was actually complaining behind saying how come I got the free lantern and they don't have and the manager actually said "come on!you are my VIP".BUAHAHAHAHA!I feel so honoured..hehe..Okay, then my sis and one of her friend were actually saying they want to sing K so we went Kbox after dinner.Sorry holding the mike all the time and thanks to all the gentleman for not being angry and don't mind I did that.Hehe.Jim kor kor..I really need to say I love your singing especially when you sing all the Zhang Xin Zhe's songs.I was sooo deeply falling in love with your singing.Okay, thanks god I didn't lose my voice.AWESOME!
The last event was SCARLET RHAPSODY ball.Okay it was really great and I find it worth it to be honest. Not only get to know all the awesome Malaysian (who are mainly lawyer to be) there but also the decoration and the food. I got Salmon!!!I was lucky because apparently they said the chicken was suckz.Hehe.So yea, I really enjoyed myself eventhough I was really sleepy. Can you imagine I actually fall asleep in SEVEN??SEVEN!!!!!!It was like so freaking noisy!And stupid Sherroy ONG!lied to me telling me epsin has the lowest % of alcohol.DAMN YOU!that was like 60%.Is that the lowest for you?Luckily I am strong enough and don't get drunk easily.Still dare to ask me "are you drunk yet?" can't wait to see me drunk is it?too bad you will never see it!Because I will never get myself drunk!You should know how high my alcohol tolerance is after you guys made me drank that much!anyway,thanks to this guy I just knew there paid for the alcohol for me and tiff.I promised I will pay you back if you ever send me your account number or if we ever meet again!hahahah!
So,that's all I guess.I just want to say I really enjoy myself a lot!my sis asked me am I trying to play hard now before exam because apparently my holiday is full of activities.haha.
cheerz~~
No comments:
Post a Comment