20110220

feeling bad...

Okay..I know I shouldn't think that way..but well..I seriously feel damn emo now..great..early in the morning again..this 1 month..all my friends did for me seriously makes me wanna cry out loud..they are far too awesome..and I can't imagine how my life is gona be when I leave here..I will miss you all so much and the feeling is hard to describe..

Jun..I seriously feel very bad to tell u so late..the thing is I don't even know how to tell..cos it makes me want to cry everytime I tried to talk about this..I was crying when reading your msn last night..Su Ann n Ikai were kind of shocked though..anyway..I cry because I can't meet u..I cry because I am going to leave u all..I cry because I am happy to have you all as my friend..and I cry because of how much you care about me..21 years old..I donno how am I going to go through that day..once in a life..but I am going to be away from you all..thanks for wanting to plan a celebration for me..eventhough I am not fortunate enough to have it in the end..but the thought counts..Jun..after chatting with u last night..I donno what to say..my heart still feels pain..I am like in dilemma..don't know why my life will end up like this..that is what I want..but I don't know am I doing the right things..another thing is I know is my whole family is happy for this decision..eventhough I am struggling inside..feel sorry for not letting others people know yet..Jun..again..I am sorry for letting you know so late..I miss you..

cheers~

2 comments:

  1. nooo!don't be emo.leave with a smile because that's what we want to see.you know what's the best for u,and we support ur decision no matter what it is.don't worry about the late notification.don't feel sorry over that!!the most important thing is to cheer up and welcome the new start with hope and smiles.u will b fine!it's just the distance that makes a difference,nothing other than that will change between us because we r true friends. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear!love u so much..thanks for being so understanding and always be there for me..=)..♥♥

    ReplyDelete