20110309

HIgh expectiation= High disappointment..

Alright..just woke up from my nap..is only the 2nd week of uni..and I am feeling bloody stress..maybe because I missed quite a few lectures..and I kinda feel I am so far behind now.. Accommodation..I seriously need someone to take over my room so I can shift to my new place and settle down!but I can't because apparently people buy handphones and to reject people's call..register Email and wont even reply..Sucks man!and yea..my 21st birthday is just a disappointment..I shouldn't be complaining but I seriously don't expect that and went through my 21st birthday like that..recelebrate it some other day is not gona help and is bloody meaningless..I had a suckest birthday in my life this year and why must it be on my 21st birthday..

Anyway..so many things in my mind now..my studies..my accommodation..my friends..all I feel like doing now is to shout!and I really feel like breaking down..

tata..

cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment