I donno what title I can put for this blog entry that I am going to write now..I am feeling so slacky now..don't feel like studying..is it the wrong decision for me to move in here?If I don't move in..my life wont be so messed up I guess?I won't know certain people..lots of things will not happen and my life will not have so much waves and thunders..but 1 thing I know about is..don't force it if the thing/person does not belongs to you..I seriously need to focus on studies..I am feeling so exhausted..mentally and physically..my migraine is getting worst everyday..don't which specialist to go to..don't what can I do..I miss home..but I don't feel like going back..I love my sis but sometimes I hope she wasn't with me wasn't there to push me so hard..I am feeling so stressed out over things I am going through now..wish I can stop the time and let me rest for a while..but that's seriously not gona happen..so what else can I do?haih..
cheers~
No comments:
Post a Comment