20110204

Happy Chinese New Year!

Guys!Happy Chinese New Year!been super long since my last blog..well..I am back in Melbourne..this year Chinese New Year is the most boring CNY celebration yet enjoyable..Anyway..things around me keep changing..some one I used to hate become my friend now..some one I used to miss a lot is kind of out of my mind now..well..everything is unpredictable huh?so..anyway..Melbourne..the place I used to like a lot..a place where I used to hope to stay all the time..people's thinking do change isn't it?I am no longer so into Melbourne anymore..I hope to stay in Msia and to be with my parents..eventhough I need to do a lot of things for them..but I seriously hope to stay by their side..I miss my parents the most now..relationship?nah..is just a game for me now..u can have it..but is not necessary for this stage of my life..what I want now is something that can lead me to my future I am longing for..nothing is gona stop me from doing that..so yea..and friends?is what I need the most..friends that being supportive and always there for me to motivate me..and you know I really do appreciate what you guys did for me..and you know who you are..and I hope you all will still support me and encourage me no matter what decision I make next..I donno what am I posting here..is like soo irrelevant..but well..anyway..still wishing you everyone a Happy Bunny Year!=)..May God bless all of you...^^

cheeeers~

2 comments:

  1. people change as time passes by,esp during our current stage of life.but one thing i can assure u - our qing ai de relationship will not change. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jun Jun..can I like ur comment?muackz~

    ReplyDelete