20110216

우울한

feeling kind of depressed this morning..woke up pretty early..couldn't really sleep well these few days..there is something in my heart that I won't want to say it out..or should I say I don't even know how to start saying it out..I wish I can continue staying in my own world..or perhaps delusion..feeling kind of miserable nowadays trying hard to push myself back to reality..parting is the thing that I hate the most..but as one said..we part to meet again..or even parting makes bond stronger..I wonder if that is true..anyway..someone just depressed me further.."regretting being with you" is the last thing I ever want to hear..but somehow it just came out from the comvo easily..I can't really describe how I feel..all I know is I am feeling freaking hurt..as if I am going to have a myocardiac infarction..this is bad..had been so long since the last time I cry for him..an email saying sorry isn't really helping..what the hell..hope this is not gona spoil my day with my dear Jas..

No comments:

Post a Comment