Okay..I seriously feel super blissful to have all my these friends..I feel super great every second I spent with them..the effort they put in to make me happy make me feel super touched!I love you all so much la..no words to describe..just love you all..haha!!
anyway..went for a movie with Jasmine few days back..with bean beg sitting..buahaha!!o bloody awesome la!but the only thing I don't like is the bean beg made me feel sleepy..haha!!so I watched this show..NEXT THREE DAYS, THE..this is like the 1st movie that makes me feel heartbroken..sob sob..
Kim chi pancake by Jasmine..
Sweet Chilli Chicken from Oriental Spoon
Jap Chae by Jasmine..
korean style soup by Jasmine..
isn't she sweet enough?
Photo taken after Jasmine curl my hair..
me likey this!!so funny!=p
like this too!!but my airen not in there!=(
then..the party Jasmine made for me..her cooking skill is soo awesome!esp her korean food..omg!I am like in heaven when eating her food..the special guest that attended the party..thanks so much..
don't know what else to write..the main thing I want to tell is..I AM HAPPY!!so my dear jun jun..don worry!!missss u lots!!=)
cheers~
No comments:
Post a Comment