20110506

depression..

I never know I will get into this stage in my life..depression?haha!is that a joke?well..it is not..pretty scary though..anyway..was about to leave to uni yesterday morning..but when I woke up I suddenly broke down just because there wasn't any internet connection for me to download my notes..I gona say I really freak my sis out..and doctor came into my mind..was thinking of going Monash Medical Center to check out what is really wrong with me..but once my sis and house mates left the house..I was all alone..and I couldn't take it..I have no choice but to whatsapp anyone who I think will be free to accompany me..I need to see a doctor as soon as possible..and yea..I end up looking a doctor in the city..and Su Ann act rush back from Uni just to accompany me..I was so touched and felt so bad..the doctor immediately know what's wrong with me when he saw me..his 1st question.."is there something bad happening now in your life?" 2nd question.."why are you so stress?"..well..I gona say he is a very good counselor..well..I got diagnosed with initial stage of depression..things will get super wrong if I continue like that..and apparently I am having a risk of getting myocardiac infarction in the future considering I am having tachycardia now and then..did a blood test and medication was prescribed..I never expect I will actually get this kind of disease..anyway..I am trying to be super relax now..doctor gave me a Medical Certificate for a week and I shall make use of it..

Well..I am really scared..I should really learn how to let things go..was talking to 1 of my ex housemate yesterday..he taught me a lot and his thinking is so matured that he somehow woke me up..thanks so much..I really appreciate it a lot..and thanks to all my friends who are soo caring and keep motivating me..called me up and check on me when they heard about my situation..I am sorry to make you all worried but I promise I will be super fine soon..

cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment