20110517

是時候了。。

最不想發生的事情終于發生了。。是時候打包行李走人了。。心裏矛盾著。。不想離開這裡所有的人與物。。不想抛下這裡所有的回憶。。不想離開他。。不想捨棄這裡所有的一切。。這裡的生活。。但選擇離開是爲了追求夢想。。追求更美好的未來。。應該把心定下來。。把焦點放在未來而不是現在。。問題就出在。。根本就沒那麽簡單。。所有的知心好友幾乎都在這裡。。回去后。。又要從新來過。。遇到的朋友又不知會是什麽樣。。要從新經營一段好的友誼並沒那麽容易。。是。。我是一個很獨立的女生。。一個喜歡自己関在房裏,喜歡寧靜的女生。。但。。人始終也有脆弱的時候不是嗎?我也有需要人陪的時候。。我再也承受不了故作瀟灑但内心痛得要死的角色。。唉。。我到底有沒有做錯了選擇?反正也沒回頭路了。。應該往前看吧。。我行的!加油吧。。

我真的很慶幸當年年少無知的我。。竟然選對了來墨爾本讀書。。仗著自己很獨立很瀟灑。。一個人來到了異國。。也因爲這樣。。我遇到了這群超好的朋友。。你知道你們是誰。。有好多話想對你們說。。但就是說不出口。。心裏有多少的不捨。。你們應該會了解。。我只希望我們之間的友情不會在我離開或大家畢業后變得疏遠。。你們大家都在我生命裏扮演了很重要的角色。。如果沒有你們。。我想當時我會選擇放棄吧。。沒人依靠的日子真的很痛苦。。

anyway..all I wanted to say is to all my besties in Melbourne..my qing ai de jun..Celeste..Tiff..Daryl..Elvin..Chris..Joseph..Jalene..Ivy..Vinson and Chin Wei..Thanks so much!You guys are really awesome..and hopefully we will be able to gather again someday in some part of Malaysia..love you guys so much..

Jun..you know you are the one that I can't leave the most..you are like my soul mate..knowing all my stuff..understand me the most..always there for me..being so observant, always know something had happened to me..being so caring and I really appreciate it..we will be like when I was in KL..keep each update through blog and email..chat on MSN if got time..and I believe our friendship will grow even stronger..please do take care!

Celeste..you know I was so upset about you leaving soon after Tiff's birthday..never expect that I am gona leave before you..arrgh..well..I hope you will have a wonderful graduation..take good care of yourself in London..if possible..if my financial allow..I will fly over and find you before you graduate there..Celeste Celeste Celeste..did I ever tell you I always like your name?haha!yea..I like calling you..hmm..well..anyway..all the best to you!and I will miss you so much as well..=(..keep me update about the life there as well..=)

to all the gradates who are graduating this year..congratulations!you guys did an awesome job!and all the best for your future!we shall meet again 1 day!

and also wont forget all my convent besties here..Jas..LS..xuan..my airen Ann..my mummy Ling and Asther..friends since secondary is the friendship I will always cherish..8 years of friendship..you girls are really awesome too..always tried so hard to cheer me up..spend so much time with me just to make sure I don't keep thinking negatively..thanks so much!

my sis and housemate..Thanks sis for taking care of me all the while..guess..you will be super not used to it ba..but thats life..no one gona manja with you anymore..no one gona call you EONNI!!anymore..I love you jie!Ikai..you are like the best housemate I ever met..looking after of everything..making sure we are always safe and sound..wasting time to send us to everywhere we want to go..Thanks so much..and also thank you so much for taking care of my sis..=)

lastly..people I met during uni life..Carmen!my one and only one best friend in my batch..thanks so much too for accompany me through out my uni life here..I am so sorry to ditch you here and I really don't mean it..I will miss you so much..the time we hang out in city..all the long convo we had..advice seeking and etc..you coloured my uni life..really..thanks so much!

NY..you..haha..being with you is like sitting roller coaster..my emotion is like totally controlled by you..but I am really happy to be with you..you are really a nice guy..thanks for all the advice and thanks for teaching me so much..think so much for me..and trying to give me the best..I know all you motive of doing all these..but yea..I truely understand..sorry for messing up ur life and I hope that you will have a great life ahead..time with you and Ikai during Easter was really awesome..that will be the memory I will never forget..=)

V..my best oppa in the world..thanks for leading me everytime I am in trouble..even when you are not around with me..giving me so much advices and you make me understand a lot about life..I miss calling you oppa!!!!I will definitely fly to Taiwan 1 day to meet alllll of you!!PROMISE!!

okay..done with all the "speech"

been trying to solve my mix feeling after I submitted my discontinuation form..arrgh..feeling so miserable..so many things troubling me..really really hope I am strong enough to settle myself down psychologically..捨得捨得。。大家都說有捨才有得。。所以我應該學會放下。。迎接更美好的未來吧。。

大家加油!!

No comments:

Post a Comment