time flies..is gona be week 7 soon..my stress level is so high that i couldn't really measure anymore..so much things happened in this 7 week..everything on my life..family..friendship..relationship..things happened in my family..unhappiness for my friendship..and no ending relationship..everything can change so fast in my life..is just like my mood..happy n hyper this sec..super emo in the coming sec..kinda hate this kind of feeling..why would I need to go through so many transition stage in my life..why can't I just have my life peacefully and follow my own pace..do whatever I want to do..I wonder when will everything come to the end that I finally can take a break..it makes me feel so exhausted..I cant believe I actually broke down in front of all my housemates..that was just too embarrassing..anyway what triggered me to cry was simply because they forced me to go somewhere I don't want to go..and all I wanted was stay at home and chill after such a busy week..I mean so what if they forced me..nothing big deal..but the thing is I can feel the pressure in my head and heart that made me couldn't breath..and I felt like shouting..I think I am really going to be insane..past few nights..I really feel like going to Dockland like what I used to do during my college life..just stay there and chill and let my mind off of everything..but now Dockland has so much memories of me and him..and it is so gona make me even more emo..and so..now Dockland is like the place where I will go only if he come along with me or there are friends acc me..no more going Dockland alone..
Well..I am glad I did lots of talking with my friends nowadays..people like Kym..Ny..Vanick and Carmen..they kinda of change my view of life..in sense of..I should really cherish everything what I have now..things..or people..without thinking how the future will be..they have been teaching me stop being so stubborn over something and should know how to let go..especially Ny..I thanks him to help me to grow up..and yea..he will be my close friend forever..
anyway..I am like talking crap here..I should stop here and start preparing for my presentation and mid sem test..tata...
cheers~
No comments:
Post a Comment