After watching this video..I got really motivated and thankful to the life I am having now..everyone is facing different difficulties everyday and have to overcome all the obstacles in our life..we are put in the situation to build our character and not destroy us..to him..our daily problems are nothing..the obstacles he is facing is 1 million bigger compared to ours..why he can overcome it and we can't?he seriously touches my heart and I was really tearing while watching the video..and yea..I am going to find my strength to overcome all my troubles and be happy again..thanks..
The human spirit can handle much more than we realize.
It matters HOW you are going to FINISH.
Are YOU going to finish STRONG?
The CHALLENGES in our life are there to STRENGTHEN our CONVICTIONS. They are NOT there to RUN us over.
I've never met a BITTER person who was thankful or a THANKFUL person was are bitter.
Thankful to what you have and not bitter for what you DON'T have.
In your life, you have a choice of BITTER or BETTER..choose Better and FORGET Bitter..
No comments:
Post a Comment